28 September 2009 - SJK
New for this release:
* Added LibDsk option to set disk double stepping '-L dstep'
* Added LibDsk option to set disk data rate '-L x'
hd : data rate for 1.4Mb 3.5" in 3.5" drive.
dd : data rate for 360k 5.25" in 1.2Mb drive.
sd : data rate for 720k 3.5" in 3.5" drive.
ed : data rate for 2.8Mb 3.5" in 3.5" drive.
* Added in 40T and 80T dreamdisk formats.
* Added new 'diskdefs' parameters:
* Added ability for disks to check sector ID side information to work around
Microbee's native format problems. (testside=1)
* The CP/M file reporting option '-r' has been simplified. The new 'heads'
parameter in 'diskdefs' now determines the sides.
* The Microbee 'ds80' format now works for raw, dsk and floppy.
* Microbee definitions in 'diskdefs' have been greatly improved.
* The default disk type will be set to the 'raw' disk format if no '-T'
option is specified.
* The diskdefs 'skewoffset' parameter has now been renamed to 'skewstart'
* Increased the default retry value in 'LibDsk' from 5 to 100.
* LibDsk is now compiled into both Windows and Linux binary versions.
Download from here under 'Support tools'http://microbee.co.cc/