New for this release:
* Added --verbose option to set console output reporting level. The default level is 1 which makes all console messages active like previous versions. If set to 0 then only error messages, interaction prompts and processes intended to convey information will be output.
* Added batch and shell scripts for common tasks involving disk images.
* Added SLAX package to the distribution packages.
* No disk description prompting if the output type is not a disk image, this includes types: floppy, ntwdm, remote, rcpmfs.
* Added more types to be excluded when creating 'info', and '.err' files. Only output types that are images will be able to create these files.
* Option parameters converted to lower case for --itype, --otype, --format, --datarate, --detect and --disk.
* Fixed problems with sector ID, read and write functions failing because of unsupported functions in the driver type in use. The changes will make use of an alternative function appropriate for the driver to be used instead. This has fixed issues when using the 'raw' and 'remote' driver as an input and possibly other driver types.
Get it here:http://sourceforge.net/projects/ubeediskhttp://freshmeat.net/projects/ubeedisk/